Syntax highlighting is a text editor feature used for programming, scripting, or markup languages, such as HTML. The feature displays text, especially source code, in different colors and fonts according to the category of terms. (The Java Developer’s Guide, ISBN: 978-0-321-30502-2)
The following links are for common text editing programs that we have syntax high lighting configurations for.
- HLBL_syntax_0.0.1.xml , (3/19/2020)
- HLBL_0.0.1.sublime-syntax, (3/19/2020)
- Visual Studio
- Enhanced Skeleton files
- indblock_0.0.1.s, (3/19/2020)
- These files are made to replace the original files located in D:/opt/fox/ciocfg/sequenskeleton
- It is advisable to copy the existing file name.s into name.old before installing the new sequence skeleton file(s).
If you have a syntax highlighting file for HLBL for a different editor, please let the webmaster know (email@example.com) so we can incorporate the file into the website for the user community.